• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
they should rename this game the Loser Bowl, cause that's all i see when i watch it now!

So what was it last year when your SF players were there?

No wonder the game was soft last year, SF players were there

No vaginess indoctrination around to corrupt these minds

Look at Arian standing next to Peyton. They look natural together!

sobbing.gif

Foster can't run behind a line that doesn't zone block.

watching this now it's just hitting me that come next week football is over. what the fuck man! it seems like only yesterday i was watching the 49ers get sliced and diced by pre-season manning and now the season is going to be over so soon :(

damn 100 cap in amurika. wtf

It gets better, the 100gb cap is only if you bundle with cable its 50 with just internet. I figured id try it and went over every time. They were asking why I was ending my service and literally had no reply when I told them their speeds were fucking useless with their dumbass cap.

Xeke

Banned
watching this now it's just hitting me that come next week football is over. what the fuck man! it seems like only yesterday i was watching the 49ers get sliced and diced by pre-season manning and now the season is going to be over so soon :(

Yeah.

But at least we have a bunch of rich white guys skating around hitting a puck with a stick and pulling shirts over each others heads....Fuck.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Following week is CF Signing Day
Couple weeks later it's CF Spring Practice and NFL Combines
Couple weeks after that is the Draft

Then comes the Darkest part of the year. Baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom