• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just turn it on and see Cruz dancing and the salsa music playing.

Didn't someone try to convince everyone it was the stadium that was pumping the music and not NBC?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Not my favorite game by any means. In had to power thru it just finish the story. Stopped caring about trophies with it.

I like the mechanic, but holy shit, it gets infuriating when the game just goes Ape Shit! on the mechanic and camera just says fuck it!

HAHA Cruz Salsa Song to go with the Dance

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I love the ultra effort on the extra point tries.

"let me raise my left arm this time, I'll go right arm on the next one"

Didn't someone try to convince everyone it was the stadium that was pumping the music and not NBC?
That was me and I wasn't convincing anyone of anything. I had read it was in the stadium until someone posted a link saying NBC had played the music. At which point I replied that I stood corrected on it.

Xeke

Banned
as opposed to a bunch of far richer black and white guys?

They weren't rich before they started. Hockey is an expensive sport to play as a youth. Most teams are club teams that require you to buy all your own equipment and ice time. The reason there aren't many minorities playing hockey.

GraveRobberX

There isn't any multitasking in gravity rush. Definitely a shitty game though.

No mutli-tasking as in:

Watching Pro-Bowl, on GAF, playing Gravity Rush, eating burritos, never got a good Royal Rumble lamp, oh wells, I'll await the results

Game needs to be played with full attention

I'll get the Platinum soon, just the mechanic fucks with me so bad

GraveRobberX

Ohh, haha. I was confused. Seriously don't bother. Game is trash.

Trophy Whore in me is too strong

I need to reach my gaming milestones 2.0 by PS4 release

10,000 Trophies (2,000 away)
175-200+ Platinums (@133, Want to have 50 Vita Platinums!)
Level 40+

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
There took in my few minutes of pro bowl.

Either gonna play Ni No Kuni for the rest of the night or finally watch The Dark Knight Rises.

Row

Banned
They weren't rich before they started. Hockey is an expensive sport to play as a youth. Most teams are club teams that require you to buy all your own equipment and ice time. The reason there aren't many minorities playing hockey.

most grew up middle class, and the reason you don't see many minorities is because of where it's popular just as much as economics

Trophy Whore in me is too strong

I need to reach my gaming milestones 2.0 by PS4 release

10,000 Trophies (2,000 away)
175-200+ Platinums (@133, Want to have 50 Vita Platinums!)
Level 40+

Why game if its such a job?

And what do you for a living that you have that kind of time? If you dont mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom