• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

GEQbmuF.png

lHgvlyr.png

lol reaching

Kusagari

Terrell Owens ✔ @terrellowens

HEY!! It's my fault the lights out! Why not? Everything is & has always been my fault! LOL!

LOL

Godslay

Banned
The city itself is too small. Denver believe.

I've heard that is why they are doing some updating on the stadium this year. To make a run for hosting a Superbowl.

Even though I'm a Packer fan, I'll throw out one that would be pretty cool:

Soldier Field.

They would, however, have to do something about that horrible field.

Yeah, that would be fun. Depending on who is playing I would be close enough to drive to go.

Paches

The New Orleans fire department has been called to investigate a smell of gas near the Superdome's elevator No. 8, New Orleans police Sgt. T.J. St. Pierre said.
The elevator has stalled on the seventh floor, according to police radio.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Power went out at the Superdome early in the third quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday with the Baltimore Ravens leading the San Francisco 49ers 28-6.

The New Orleans fire department has been called to investigate a smell of gas near the Superdome's elevator No. 8, New Orleans police Sgt. T.J. St. Pierre said.

Uh oh.

lednerg

DetectiveGAF on the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom