• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be one of those memorable events 20 years from now. "Where were you when the power went out during the Super Bowl and they had to finish it the next day?"

Doorman

I'd be extremely curious to find out how many people who were watching the game tuned out after the power outage, given the score and the time of night. I'm sure that CBS and the NFL have lost a ton of viewership through this, and thus a lot of advertising eyes.

Mononoke

Banned
Outside feed???

the_truth_is_out_there_by_skpltnk-d380eri.gif

Afrikan

why is the CBS crew acting like we did not just drive down field and its 3rd down and long...as if the power went out right after the kick return?

MrDaravon

This is going to be one of those memorable events 20 years from now. "Where were you when the power went out during the Super Bowl and they had to finish it the next day?"

I don't watch a lot of football; is there precedent for that? I can't imagine this actually going on that long, but if power is out for hours would they actually keep them there until after say 12/1 am and force to them to play it out at that point? Basically, when would they call for a formal delay?

JCizzle

I'd be extremely curious to find out how many people who were watching the game tuned out after the power outage, given the score and the time of night. I'm sure that CBS and the NFL have lost a ton of viewership through this, and thus a lot of advertising eyes.

Ads were paid already. NFL will laugh to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom