• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody better brace themselves for Ray post game. We will be witness to the greatest scenery chewing performance in history. Even Jack Palance and Jack Nicholson will have nothing on Ray Lewis's performance after the game

Loving it.

A guy I work with is a 49ers fan and he went to the game by himself. LOL, can't wait to see him on Tuesday. It'll be hard not to laugh in his face

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What happened to all the Ravens fans saying that big bro Harbaugh needed to grow some balls and pull a Kapernick/Smith because Flacco wasn't elite enough to win a Super Bowl for Baltimore?

THE REF IS SO USED TO THE NINERS BEING ON DEFENSE HE POINTED THE WRONG WAY
shaq-laugh.gif

linkboy

I really think I'm going to be sick.

I really can't believe what I'm seeing. It's like the 49ers thought this was a preseason game, not the fucking Super Bowl.

Joe Flacco: HURR DURR I'mma chuck this ball 20 miles in the air and see if anyone catches it.
Ravens Receiver: Excuse me kind sir, would you be so kind as to stand at least 10 yards away so I can catch this?
Niners Defender: Sure pal, go ahead! We know it's Ray Lewis Day!
Ravens Receiver: Thanks! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom