• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Come on lady... just let your husband and his boy toy come out and we can get a proper show.

linkboy

Some dumb mistakes have left a good 15 on the board.

I ain't mad at you though Kap. Two years ago we were looking down the barrel of 9 straight losing seasons, and have a QB who is nowhere near his potential. Win or lose, no Niner fan should be depressed.

I've waited 18 years to see the 49ers in the Super Bowl and all I'm seeing is my team get their ass kicked up and down the field.

You best bet yourself I'm depressed.

untitled-20zbj9t.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Mother of god she is hot

bndadm

Since singing doesn't seem to be as important to the half-time show anymore, my wife and I agree Blue Man Group should be doing it next year.

I've waited 18 years to see the 49ers in the Super Bowl and all I'm seeing is my team get their ass kicked up and down the field.

You best bet yourself I'm depressed.

I got to watch AGOD style all over the steelers in the house that jerrah built after taking out the bears in the NFCCG.

Don't know that feel, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom