• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think I saw part of a FOX game like that once. Their overlays were missing too and it was surprising how nice it was to watch without anything else onscreen.

They need to make an app so all that info is my tablet and the tv picture is pure.

Fantomex

A steelers game full of bad calls, penalties and dirty hits. Sounds like they're ready for the regular season.

ngbbs4f52fd6e9bb7c.jpg

This bores me.

Afrikan

I think I saw part of a FOX game like that once. Their overlays were missing too and it was surprising how nice it was to watch without anything else onscreen.

niiiice.

I'm going to get that NFL Replay thing tonight or tomorrow night. I believe its like $40 to watch until January of full replays for every team.

but more importantly you get the coaches film, which is similar to that sky view I believe.

Afrikan

Brown has been looking good this preseason...why were people so down on him last year? was he not showing the same signs? but just with a bad team?

edit- Donald Brown.

Top Bottom