• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Godslay

Banned
After waiting for NBC ads...

Oliver Luck

ibuZhlgaqHfgBE.gif

Vyer

Speaking of Directv, I'm really thinking about getting satellite again because of that free Sunday Ticket. gaah

Also, the FF league I've been in the last few years fell apart. Fuck. I don't know if I can go without fantasy football this season. :(

Replacement refs are horrible. Stop play for too many on the field before the ball is snapped, right after. Dude got in too. TD. Now it looks like the Colts are gonna go for FG cuz of their f' up. You always get to play 12-11...not the whistle blowing it dead immediately.

We really have a depth problem.

Replacement refs are horrible. Stop play for too many on the field before the ball is snapped, right after. Dude got in too. TD. Now it looks like the Colts are gonna go for FG cuz of their f' up. You always get to play 12-11...not the whistle blowing it dead immediately.

Ball was short. Not a full yard short though.

Slo

Poor TO.

Terrell Owens Having Trouble Deciding Which Seahawks Quarterback To Undermine

SEATTLE—Seahawks wide receiver Terrell Owens announced Friday that he was still struggling to decide which of the team's three quarterbacks to undermine this season, claiming that Matt Flynn, Russell Wilson, and Tarvaris Jackson were all potential candidates for unfair criticism and personal attacks. "I'm torn, because Russell is a rookie, so I thought I would be able to publicly blame him for a poor offensive performance, but he's doing great," said Owens, who wouldn't rule out openly insinuating that one of the quarterbacks was secretly gay. "Matt's obviously more experienced than Russell, and he'd be perfect for unjust accusations that he's not getting me the ball enough and is favoring other receivers. On the other hand, let's not forget about Tarvaris, either—he already knows this offense so well that I could easily question the level of his conditioning in front of reporters." Owens also confirmed that he was still weighing which team to sign a short-term contract with once he is released by the Seahawks midway through the season.

Afrikan

HATER!

T.O. GONNA BE KILLIN IT THIS YEAR!!!!

just hopefully not against the 9ers.... BUT HE STILL IS!!!!! FIRST BALLOT HOFer!!!!

Greg

I never understood this about the review system (talking about the first review). Isn't all of the footage synchronized?

Find the timestamp where his knee hits the ground, and match it against all the other angles at that same time to find an accurate spot.

Top Bottom