• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

LQX

Wow, just took notice of how full the stadium looks compared to other pre-season games. Best team, best fans.

squicken

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Sherman never has to flip his hips while covering Bowe. Bowe's pressing vertical and Sherman is backpedaling.

Noticed it with Rams games last year on all 22. CBs just backpedal and driving as soon as the WR break. Offense is going to suck unless you can make them fear the big play

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
USVUL.jpg

Cruz rarely drops those. A little impatient. Looks like Eli had Barden on the in-route as well though that would have been a harder throw over the linebacker.

Edit: Cutler looks really bad right now.

Who is going to throw those WRs the ball? Nobody has been able to so far. I gave you the ST argument. Lynch and Turbin is a better combo than Wells and Williams in my opinion.

The main thing is that your team is crippled without a QB and a line to protect him. Even with marginal WRs, Seattle has had two guys that have played well enough to get them the ball. Arizona hasn't. I'd love to keep discussing this, but I've got to run.

I thought we were talking about if Peyton joined the team so it'd be Peyton....

Top Bottom