• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

harSon

Banned
"no wonder there was a big hole, somebody was holding." story of the Steelers line. And these buffalo announcers are pretty annoying.

jakncoke

Banned
I know it's only preseason...but that was some hot mess defense being played there.

Steelers live and die by their linebacker play...and it was horrible that drive.

Larry Foote is about 30lbs and 3 inches away from being a good linebacker. Right now...Timmons, Woodley...and hot mess.

and a couple years shaved off his age

I know that it's Incarcerated Bob, but if this is true...

If only Denver still had something Jacksonville could desperately use that they would happily trade away ...

Tim+Tebow+Denver+Broncos+v+Oakland+Raiders+661902l0nmal.jpg

Oh well.

bionic77

Buffalo was 2 yards offsides.

I think it is a good idea to cheat with these
Shit refs.

Speaking of Haley, i think he confused the LOS with the first down marker.

LukeSmith

I don't think MJD will go to anyone except a contender if he leaves JAX.
He's near the end of his career so definitely not going to a team that just restarted.

He's 27 years old and had less than 200 carries each of his first three seasons in the league and he's missed a total of 3 games during that span.

He's not "near the end of his career." Don't be an idiot

harSon

Banned
jeez steelers have a big ol problem. worse than usual

Not really. We looked this shit in the pre season the last few years... And they continue to be shit for the regular season between all of the injuries, and they'll gel together towards the end of the season. But Ben will be dead by then like usual.

squicken

Not really. We looked this shit in the pre season the last few years... And they continue to be shit for the regular season between all of the injuries, and they'll gel together towards the end of the season. But Ben will be dead by then like usual.

Well they were so desperate they brought back starks. and now de castro is hurt. seems worse than usual

Top Bottom