• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Owzers

You get what you ask for announcers.

" Sanchez is trying to lead his team back, why do you put Tebow in a play."

Yes. Why? It's not like Sanchez has fumbled/threw ints down the 4th quarter for the past several games.

C Jones

Why does Sanchize continue to turn the ball over in an effort to get rid of it while getting sacked?

And :lol at Rex being the "last bit of hope"

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I knew this would be the game.

Preseason I had this pegged as maybe our hardest game all year. Then when the Saints were losing I said watch the one game they'll get it together will be the home game against the Falcons. I just saw it coming, and I've been fretting about this ever since the bye week.

UGH... how I dislike the Saints.

Surge

This was true 3 years ago. And 2 years ago. And a year ago. And half a year ago. And a month ago. And a week ago. And will be true a week from now. And a month from now. And half a year from now. And a year from now. And 2 years from now. And 3 years from now.

LOL true

You get what you ask for announcers.

" Sanchez is trying to lead his team back, why do you put Tebow in a play."

Yes. Why? It's not like Sanchez has fumbled/threw ints down the 4th quarter for the past several games.
Announcers are a joke. Sanchez is throwing this game away. There is no way he's going to lead this team back at this point. The only time this year you will ever see Mark Sanchez not suck was Week 1. He's done.

Top Bottom