• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

MKAllDay

I don't know what is more terrible there, the phantom PI call or the phantom touchdown catch. Either way every aspect of that was awful.

You're a horrible person.

Ugh, I probably phrased that incorrectly. I have NEVER liked the Cowboys. All those fucking Cowboy Starter jackets in elementary--in southeastern Wisconsin, no less--made me want to puke. But I relished the Packers-Cowboys rivalry. I wasn't even fully satisfied with our 1996 Super Bowl-winning season because Dallas ruined us on MNF.

Fuckers.

WOW THEY UPHELD IT. HAHAHAHA.

Eh, not enough to overturn. It moved a bit under him but can't say it was an awful call to uphold it. If it had been called incomplete and challenged,it likely would have stayed incomplete as well.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
btw, its already raining in chicago. Light rain in first half, possible sleet and or snow in the second half.

cajunator

Banned
Fuck. Second half of the season is looking very similar to the first half of the season, and last season as well.

Jets O can't put points on the board, D puts up a score early, plays well up until the late 3rd early 4th quarter in which they give up after watching mistake after mistake by the offense.

Terrible.

At least your team has an identity.

Top Bottom