• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Im out!

No OD makes me worried and I dont need to deal with douchebag bob and his sidekick ari. "

Why? we have an excuse. Missing even more key players lol

Seriously Bob is Bob, I don't pay attention to Bears fans and won't even if they win this game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey now.
Simmer down guys.

mRatO.jpg

ari

Banned
"Im out!

No OD makes me worried and I dont need to deal with douchebag bob and his sidekick ari. "

Why? we have an excuse. Missing even more key players lol

Seriously Bob is Bob, I don't pay attention to Bears fans and won't even if they win this game.
Dude, I wouldn't even rub it in your face. I don't do that shit. I only really talk shit to packers and lions fans after a defeat. Chill.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've just tuned into the game from the end of regulation.

Does this Kaepernick dude even throw the ball or does he just run it all the time?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp this game is f-ing over. No way Akers misses.

I really can't stand running QB's... I think it's jealousy since Schaub is the slowest in the league.

edit- awful play call

Top Bottom