• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

DAT Seachicken Neon Green

R6C1P.png

For shame.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Good Lord DAT SOLDIER FIELD!

God bless all you Texans and Bear fans.. so many injuries bound to happen

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

I want to punch you :)

"Trust in Cutler to fuck this up man. You know he has it in him."

Oh he does, I'm worried about the Texans not having enough weapons on O tonight. Someone needs to step up big time.

that is probably the most unsatisfying game i've ever seen. i would have almost rather lost than tied. i blame this game on our defense and special teams. i didn't mind the first "fake" punt because it wasn't really a called fake. every team has those calls where if a guy is uncovered they'll throw it out. but the 2nd one.... come on!

our defense just looked lazy in the first half. bradford put some good balls on amendola with good coverage, just have to live with those! i also knew akers was going to miss that. he has missed quite a few kicks for us this year

and i agree the refs were crappy. missed a facemask on the niners final offensive play when kaepernick had his helmet grabbed and twisted. you don't need to grab the facemask part, anywhere on the helmet if you grab and twist it is a penalty. oh well. this was a game we didn't deserve to win and didn't deserve to tie but i'll take what we get!

oh, and i also blame alex for being stupid and getting injured. come on motherfucker don't go head up with a LB!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
that is probably the most unsatisfying game i've ever seen. i would have almost rather lost than tied. i blame this game on our defense and special teams. i didn't mind the first "fake" punt because it wasn't really a called fake. every team has those calls where if a guy is uncovered they'll throw it out. but the 2nd one.... come on!

our defense just looked lazy in the first half. bradford put some good balls on amendola with good coverage, just have to live with those! i also knew akers was going to miss that. he has missed quite a few kicks for us this year

and i agree the refs were crappy. missed a facemask on the niners final offensive play when kaepernick had his helmet grabbed and twisted. you don't need to grab the facemask part, anywhere on the helmet if you grab and twist it is a penalty. oh well. this was a game we didn't deserve to win and didn't deserve to tie but i'll take what we get!

oh, and i also blame alex for being stupid and getting injured. come on motherfucker don't go head up with a LB!

What is this somber boolshit, give me the salty rage tears

BBIIIIIITTTCCCCCCHHHHHH

squicken

amendola had 150 yards called back on penalties. he is literally the only nfl WR they have. happy. validates a lot of what i thought about the team. sucks to tie b/c of the dumb penalties. were the better team

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
please no injuries please no injuries please no injuries

thats all on my mind now

"If the Bears win, I continue on as if. If the Texans win I hop on their bandwagon once more. Either way I win and you lose! :D "

I hate you :)

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Pretty much has to be the Texans at this point.

Agree with this and whoever stated 1st place in a crappy division...Dolphins are for real they say, then drop two straight games in blowout fashion.

Division is the Pats and everyone else, the AFC is everyone else (Texans, Broncos, Ravens/steelers) and the Pats who will be lucky to win a playoff game this season with the average football they are playing this season.

It is good enough to get them in the post season though with the below average play of the rest of the division.

Top Bottom