• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yes JJ is white

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Foster eat more chicken!

Stupid ads. Lebron and Samsung win since they got me to want a Note 2. Someone convince me that it's a piece of shit phone.

It's not. Everyone who has one says it's awesome. Verizon are pieces of shit though for purposely delaying it to the end of November so the Droid DNA can launch first.

Matrix

Kubes .___. Forsett.

PLAY GRIMES

This god awful play calling!

I have one, it is pretty awesome. Battery life is really good.

It's not. Everyone who has one says it's awesome. Verizon are pieces of shit though for purposely delaying it to the end of November so the Droid DNA can launch first.

Fuck you both. I said convince me not to buy one.

I did hear about the battery. Sounds awesome. Apple's stupid "your thumbs fit our phone" ads didnt work on me. I want that 5.5 inch monster(lol).

Matrix

Welp this is the game I expected, at least from the Texans with this weather and no OD/Tate.

Bears will win 6-3 lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone remember that Shitacular Pittsburg MNF game

It was like a torrential downpour

That punt that just plonked into the mud

I'm guessing if the field stays like this, that might happen again

This field is wetter than 16 years old @ Justin Beiber concert

Since this game sucks, I'm going to talk more about the phone.

Is Verizon the only carrier in the US for Note 2? Any chance I can get this on Virgin Mobile. I know their network is shit, but their prices are good.

Spinluck

Fuck you both. I said convince me not to buy one.

I did hear about the battery. Sounds awesome. Apple's stupid "your thumbs fit our phone" ads didnt work on me. I want that 5.5 inch monster(lol).

Will wait for the 6inch Note III, I'm getting the Nexus 4.

3-3, glad this isn't score fest.

BigAT

Has anyone photoshopped Cam in that phone commercial he's in to show that the one he is holding up is clearly stolen? Your next project Sunhi.

cashman

Banned
Yo Iggles fans

here you go

WooRomo.gif

yessss

Matrix

Kareem playing great D.

Top Bottom