• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Hooking the bottom arm is not pass interference? I also see that the Texans are using the old Karl Rove tactic of projecting your weaknesses on your opponent by constantly interfering and then asking for flags!

Is Verizon the only carrier in the US for Note 2? Any chance I can get this on Virgin Mobile. I know their network is shit, but their prices are good.

Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular have the Note II. Virgin Mobile USA uses the Sprint network, so you'll need to switch to one of those. The Note II will probably never be available on a prepaid carrier.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hooking the bottom arm is not pass interference? I also see that the Texans are using the old Karl Rove tactic of projecting your weaknesses on your opponent by constantly interfering and then asking for flags!

LMAO

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn Foster is the man

wtf Forsett lol

Matrix

Top Bottom