• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Mifune

Mehmber
I'm so fucking sick of losing.

Pats got all the breaks and still managed to almost give the game away in the end. Still don't understand how Spiller isn't more involved but it's hard to argue with 35 first downs. Defense is just atrocious.

ari

Banned
If you would've told me that Norte dame will be ahead of Alabama in the BCS standings this year doing the summer, i would've laughed. Coaching IS everything.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bears out there beating themselves. The Texans are OK, but this is Chicago's game to lose.

wut

And Schaub isn't hurting the Texans.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We killed Cutler.

samething happened to alex today. got a concussion, stayed in for another drive, then got pulled. didn't the NFL institute a rule recently where you can't come back if you are proven to have a concussion?

Matrix

Texans might be fucked. They always play worse against backups lol

Are you ready, Chicago fans?!?

0.jpg

J-CAMP! The third greatest Black QB in Redskins history is back! (tied for third with Tony Banks, actually)

Narag

Yeah, hah, what a pussy for letting a concussion take him out of the game lol!

He should man up. It's always a concussion this or bruised vagina that for Cutler. Did you know Phillip Rivers played the AFC Championship game with only one leg a few years back? Thankfully the doctors were able to reattach it after.

squicken

samething happened to alex today. got a concussion, stayed in for another drive, then got pulled. didn't the NFL institute a rule recently where you can't come back if you are proven to have a concussion?

harbs said he got the concussion on a QB sneak later. not on the shot to head on backwards slide

Top Bottom