• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

heyf00L

Just so you know, anyone can be a passer at any time. You can pass past the line of scrimmage, but it has to be a lateral. If you don't throw a lateral, that's illegal, but you're still a passer. Roughing the passer applies regardless. So just because you do an illegal forward pass, doesn't mean you can be hit afterwards. It's still roughing the passer.

Spinluck

image.php

images

You're damn right.

Just something I saw, idk about any truth behind it. Plus I still can't see Saban leaving. Who knows though Jimmy is our savior I hope

‏ @ jimmyktown(Radio guy in Knoxville, TN)
Alabama loses a game....and possibly a coach. Haslam ain't messing around, he wants Saban in Cleveland! # Browns

eznark

Banned
Just something I saw, idk about any truth behind it. Plus I still can't see Saban leaving. Who knows though Jimmy is our savior I hope

Alabama loses a game....and possibly a coach. Haslam ain't messing around, he wants Saban in Cleveland! # Browns

Jimmy K Town definitely seems like the type of guy who would break hot football scoops.

What an awful half of football. Between the offense's incompetence, turnovers, the defense not able to get off the field and some absolutely terrible officiating, I'm amazed the Bears are only down by 7. Hope they can turn things around in the second half. Go Bears.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Never going to happen.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Saban would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to leave Alabama to go to the Browns.

eznark

Banned
Saban would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to leave Alabama to go to the Browns.

What? Why. He's still young. Bouncing to the NFL every few years to get a bigger paycheck is smart. Not like he will struggle to find another college job once he flames out.

Top Bottom