• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

squicken

watt is their principle concern. all the blocking and even the QBs have double clutched some throws b/c he was in the throwing lane

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
For the love of gods do something on O Texans. Get your shit together Schaub.

"watt is their principle concern. all the blocking and even the QBs have double clutched some throws b/c he was in the throwing lane

Doubled and tripled all game hah

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The lack of a real O-line is really hurting the receiving core. After Carimi, I don't even trust the Bears drafting on the O-line, lol.

Rorschach

Do you miss him at all?

Like I migraine. What sucks is that we were almost rid of that bastard and then Jackson made that stupid trade... Now we're stuck with Palmer for a couple more years while he puts up garbage time numbers to pad his resume.

Though by all accounts Finley is actually a great husband and father and has never beaten the living shit out of his wife.
He has a child out of wedlock from his days at Tehas.

His wife his a homewrecker and adulteress!! Fornicators, the both of them!

I will not stand for this. Packer country belongs to Godgers almighty!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn fucking penalties special teams.... FUCKKKKKKK

pathetic!

finally!

Matrix

Kubes/Schaub you better get us 4 yards here.

Incredible lol pathetic etc etc etc

bionic77

He has a child out of wedlock from his days at Tehas.

His wife his a homewrecker and adulteress!! Fornicators, the both of them!

I will not stand for this. Packer country belongs to Godgers almighty!
Pretty sure God could win a playoff game at home. And he would not get sacked by a Koopa shell either.

tmdorsey

Like I migraine. What sucks is that we were almost rid of that bastard and then Jackson made that stupid trade... Now we're stuck with Palmer for a couple more years while he puts up garbage time numbers to pad his resume.

What could he possibly be padding it for though?

Matrix

fucking backups gonna beat the Texans.

Classic Houston sports

Matrix

WOOT THANK YOU WEATHER

Top Bottom