• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF are the Texans doing on O

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What a shitty SNF game

MNF game is going to be shitty too tomorrow

Thursday Night too...

FUCK MY FOOTBALL WATCHING LIFE!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck yea! lol never been so happy to see a fg

squicken

big kick. this is a fun game. not sure what people were expecting. two very good defenses vs mediocre offenses in bad weather on an awful field

Matrix

big kick. this is a fun game. not sure what people were expecting. two very good defenses vs mediocre offenses in bad weather on an awful field

I expected this esp with OD out. I didn't expect Cutler getting hurt, though I did expect his shitty play.

"AFC's 2nd best team just beat the NFC's best team.:"

Let me guess... Pats fans!? lol

Matrix

I hate this field!

Top Bottom