• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

untitled-2nzsct.gif
Welcome back!

ari

Banned
seriously, if the steelers lose this game, they are officially fucking bipolar and might win the superbowl off the giants technicality rule.

So a steelers/giants superbowl match incoming.

Wes

venison crêpe
Forgot it was on the BBC, although I'm on my laptop and the BBC stream is around a minute behind.

Feeling much better today, thanks. I'll make sure I don't miss anymore sundays ;)

Wonder why that is. Normally they are, at worst 10 seconds behind. Must be because it's a new program for them.

Dragon

Banned
Oh weird look at that Dragon, games were played before you were born.

Good lookin champions back then too.

Games will be played after I'm dead too, why don't I brag about the Pats 300 championships until the NFL is disbanded in the year 3000 because robots are killing the human players.

eznark

Banned
Games will be played after I'm dead too, why don't I brag about the Pats 300 championships until the NFL is disbanded in the year 3000 because robots are killing the human players.

May as well, you talk about their fraudulent champions of the past, might as well make up wins in the future too.

Wes

venison crêpe

That 246th championship took a while though considering HC Bill Belichick XXVIII was done for cloning earlier that ice age.

Top Bottom