• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

stuff-willhapkb.gif

This one? Your boy PWill?

on that play if you watch it from the other angle it almost looks like pwill was going to tackle jackson and at the last second realized he didn't have the ball and tried to get around.

our defense played its worst game in 2 years and the best the rams could do is muster a tie against our backup QB who can barely take a snap from under center. for shame!

ari

Banned
hoping the best for cutler as its not looking good for him for monday nights game. 670 the score saying alex smith still have a few tests left to confirm him in for monday.

If there was any doubts for a win in san fran for the bears, that went up to like 90 percent. :(

beast786

hoping the best for cutler as its not looking good for him for monday nights game. 670 the score saying alex smith still have a few tests left to confirm him in for monday.

If there was any doubts for a win in san fran for the bears, that went up to like 90 percent. :(

I know I joke around, but I hope he is ok. it's at least 6th concussion. I won't be surprize that he might be done for the year.

ari

Banned
Steelers to be exposed as frauds tonight.

everyone frauds in the afc.

I know I joke around, but I hope he is ok. it's at least 6th concussion. I won't be surprize that he might be done for the year.

I swear to god that i feel a deep sadness for some reason, like a fan of a team with no chance at the playoffs but almost there and can taste it sadness. :(

i know your pain viking fans, i know your pain. :(

Quikies83

ERIC BERRY IS HAVING A GREAT YEAR THEY SAY?? MATT CASSEL IS UNDEFEATED ON MNF THEY SAY?!?!! hahahahaha shit.

Time to start drinking.

the way we played yesterday i think you will be in it no matter what. just a pathetic performance from our defense. i'd give our offense an average grade ONLY because we were playing with a backup qb. we should have manhandled the rams but didn't. we ran ok and passed ok, but we just had a lot of missed opportunities. you get the ball at midfield in OT and you can't get into FG range!? not that it would've mattered since shankers was kicking but still.

i do have to eat a bit of crow on bradford though. he was extremely accurate yesterday. as bad as our defense played, there were quite a few throws where the coverage was actually very good and he just got it in there. amendola is a pain in the ass. not sure why we didn't bracket him like we did against cruz because i'd rather have the rams other WR's try and beat us. oh well :(

squicken

on that play if you watch it from the other angle it almost looks like pwill was going to tackle jackson and at the last second realized he didn't have the ball and tried to get around.

our defense played its worst game in 2 years and the best the rams could do is muster a tie against our backup QB who can barely take a snap from under center. for shame!

oh the defense of the Rams is a disaster. Rodgers and Brady just toyed with them. SF must have seen the tape and thought they'd coast. But the offense played the best game they have played since Bradford got there. They essentially had 3 GW drives against what had been the best defense in the league. Fisher coached a horrible game and at his press conference seemed completely unaware of all the mistakes he made

That's now both Carlos Rogers and Patrick Peterson that Amendola has taken deep. If he could just stay healthy he could make a lot of money in the offseason

squicken

the way we played yesterday i think you will be in it no matter what. just a pathetic performance from our defense. i'd give our offense an average grade ONLY because we were playing with a backup qb. we should have manhandled the rams but didn't. we ran ok and passed ok, but we just had a lot of missed opportunities. you get the ball at midfield in OT and you can't get into FG range!? not that it would've mattered since shankers was kicking but still.

i do have to eat a bit of crow on bradford though. he was extremely accurate yesterday. as bad as our defense played, there were quite a few throws where the coverage was actually very good and he just got it in there. amendola is a pain in the ass. not sure why we didn't bracket him like we did against cruz because i'd rather have the rams other WR's try and beat us. oh well :(

I replied to you earlier today but I'll repeat it. I was kind of surprised at your lack of pass rush. It really seemed like all they had was that Justin Smith holding thing for Aldon Smith. That's not whining. Just noting that Aldon didn't get much done 1 v1

As far as your offense it's just hard to judge anyone vs the Rams. They have been exposed and Alex went right after them in the middle of the field. But then Brady and Rodgers did the same thing. Safeties and LBs that shouldn't be in the NFL means they can't stop anything between the numbers

Spinluck

everyone frauds in the afc.

We're the AFC's Reckoning.

There's a storm coming, these mutherfuckers better batten down the hatches, cause when we hit. These elite teams are gonna wonder how they were ever able to win so large, and leave so little for the rest of us.

ari

Banned

No way in fucking hell jcamp can make plays like cutler would. NO WAY. The game will be out of reach by the second quarter.

ari

Banned
We're the AFC's Reckoning.

There's a storm coming, these mutherfuckers better batten down the hatches, cause when we hit. These elite teams are gonna wonder how they were ever able to win so large, and leave so little for the rest of us.

i will root for the colts because they beat the packers and will be rooting for them against the texans. I really can't take the afc serious when the sixth or seventh best team in the nfc (Seabitches) sweep through the entire afc east.

I replied to you earlier today but I'll repeat it. I was kind of surprised at your lack of pass rush. It really seemed like all they had was that Justin Smith holding thing for Aldon Smith. That's not whining. Just noting that Aldon didn't get much done 1 v1

As far as your offense it's just hard to judge anyone vs the Rams. They have been exposed and Alex went right after them in the middle of the field. But then Brady and Rodgers did the same thing. Safeties and LBs that shouldn't be in the NFL means they can't stop anything between the numbers

our pass rush has been dog shit all year. the ONLY game i can really look back and say wow we got some good pressure was the cardinals game.

part of aldons problem is that he has a lot more responsibility now playing full time 3-4 OLB as opposed to last year the team saying "get in there on 3rd down and rush the QB".

ari

Banned
our pass rush has been dog shit all year. the ONLY game i can really look back and say wow we got some good pressure was the cardinals game.

part of aldons problem is that he has a lot more responsibility now playing full time 3-4 OLB as opposed to last year the team saying "get in there on 3rd down and rush the QB".

Divisional games are always tough. the rams are....um?...well they are ranked...ahh? Their defense is...well?

yea, i got nothing.

you still should be able to beat a cutless bears and beat the rams at home. So cheer up.

Spinluck

i will root for the colts because they beat the packers and will be rooting for them against the texans. I really can't take the afc serious when the sixth or seventh best team in the nfc (Seabitches) sweep through the entire afc east.

I still think the NFC is a bit better, but something tell me all but like 10% of the leagues teams are shit. The Steelers and Bengals embarrassing the Giants, and the Texans vs Bears game that could've easily went either way- has convinced me that maybe the AFC isn't as shitty as I thought.

squicken

Divisional games are always tough. the rams are....um?...well they are ranked...um? Their defense is...um?

yea, i got nothing.

That, at least w/ STL, has nothing to do with it. Bradford and Amendola were hurt last year. I'd say maybe 3 offensive starters and 3 defensive starters for the Rams played against SF last year. The Rams are a different teams on offense with Amendola. He's an NFL WR. The others are at best backups

Top Bottom