• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

I tune in and chiefs are up 10-3. Steelers exposed as frauds?
Every team has at least one embarassing loss this season so I guess the whole league is frauds.

I'm not a Steelers or Chiefs fan but game is not yet over and you can't forget every team is in the NFL. Just because they are 1-7 doesn't mean they have no skill and will just surrender. Glad the Chiefs are keeping this interesting.

Quikies83

I want it to be a TD... but it looks like the balls moves once it's between his knees.. doen't have control until he's out of bounds.

Brady jabs the Jets for releasing Woodhead

"He's been that way since the day he got here," Brady told WEEI-FM on Monday. "I remember his first game against -- we played Buffalo at home. I think it was the third game of the season. He had a similar-type run play for a touchdown. We kind of joked on the sideline, (former offensive coordinator) Billy (O'Brien) and I, we kind of said, 'The legend is born.' We saw him that week in practice, what he was capable of doing, and said, 'Why did the Jets release that guy?' They had him playing receiver and he was a running back in college.

"He's just come in and done such a great job. He's the ultimate team player and teammate -- dependable, consistent, you always know the level of play you're getting from Danny."

Shocked at Ray Edwards getting cut even if he was pretty much useless.

I have to assume it's maybe they have someone else in mind to bring in and/or they're sending a message to the rest of the team that if you don't perform better, you could find yourself out of a job. (I'm looking at you, Michael Turner)

untitled-7j0i90.gif

untitled-6qqiwj.gif

Top Bottom