• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Rorschach

Brady jabs the Jets for releasing Woodhead

They're idiots. Released him for McKnight and a couple of other bums who haven't done SHIT. You could see it, plain as day, that Woodhead should be kept over them, but they value where they took players over what they're actually capable of. Maybe that's the reason they love Sanchez so much.

tmdorsey

I have to assume it's maybe they have someone else in mind to bring in and/or they're sending a message to the rest of the team that if you don't perform better, you could find yourself out of a job. (I'm looking at you, Michael Turner)

That's possible. I just hope it's not looked at negatively by the players as overreaction to a loss.

ari

Banned
damn, the Samsung Galaxy S III dethrones iPhone 4s as world's top seller.

wait, theres a game tonight?

squicken

They're idiots. Released him for McKnight and a couple of other bums who haven't done SHIT. You could see it, plain as day, that Woodhead should be kept over them, but they value where they took players over what they're actually capable of. Maybe that's the reason they love Sanchez so much.

Jets fans seem convinced Sanchez still being played b/c of salary and draft position

Spinluck

And also, believing in Sanchez.

Bread

Banned
mcknight is an amazing kick returner, lets not sell him short.

woodhead is a perfect complement to the patriots offense though.

squicken

Can't really blame them. What other possible reason could there be? Maybe Sanchez is giving it to Ryan's wife real good like Revis used to.

I just can't figure out why they don't try McElroy, even if they hate Tebow. Or do what SF did and go full time Sanchez and stop subbing in Tebow

Not a bad game so far from a neutral perspective, although you can kind of tell that the Chiefs lucked their way into being in this game. I'll be surprised if they get a lead in the second half.

Top Bottom