• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

squicken

Someone must have made Marvin read the 9000 internet articles slamming him for all his bad 4th down decisions. Like a changed man

TheFatOne

I can't wait to watch VD and Walker on these Pat LBs, cant' cover worth a shit.

Front 7 is nice against the run, and can generate some pressure but that's about it. Safeties can't help cover because they suck balls, and the corners are shit so they are always playing two deep. The only linebacker who can "cover" is Mayo, and I will maintain that he is overrated.

Talon

100 TDs for Tony Gonzalez. Remarkable longevity for a TE. Sure, if Gates, Gronk or Beatenchild stay healthy they'll get to those numbers, but still a high watermark for tight ends.

Tony Gonzalezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Striker

Too close.

Offense gets a TD to end the half and it'll be good going into the 2nd. But considering how awful they've been...

Going for it on 4th down against this defense is nothing new. Look what RG3 and Shanahan did.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I'm happy with points. We just need pressure on Stafford and we've got this.

Same we been playing like shit again. If we are playing how we played at the start of the season I believe. If we can get a stop before the half I think we can hold it up.

Top Bottom