• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Gray Man

Banned
These Calls against the Bills are bullshit!

Some of them sure, but bring back the replacement Ref's, but some of these calls are the worst.

Slurmer

Banned
Did someone inside the Carolina organization say they would destroy the Broncos? Heard something earlier this morning from the TV while in the other rooom, so I'm not sure. Seemed like a weird comment from a 2-6 team...
They said theyd win the super bowl too

Meh, sick of Welker not scoring. :|

He would have had he caught the pass on the opening drive.

As much as a Pats and Brady fan I am, I don't even know why they keep throwing the ball deep. Brady can't do those deep passes anymore, very inaccurate compared to those short passes.

We don't have a wide receiver with the caliber of Randy Moss, so no, please do not do it. Keep em' short.

And Brady, I think he is getting old for these deep passes or he must have forgot them since Moss left.

TheFatOne

Shit wasn't PI even if the ball wasn't thrown into the stands.

At first I thought it was pi, but on the replay it looked like the corner didn't even touch him. He made a motion like he was pushing off so the ref went by that. Never even touched Lloyd.

JABEE

You should call Kraft and ask if you can borrow some of that Kraftmoney!
Our owners use their money to save the environment and fund movies like "The Inside Job" that expose corruption in Wall Street. Kraft uses his money to buy the love of failed actresses and dirty referees.

Meier

RedZone dude just jinxed the fuck out of Prater.

LMAO at the Vikings TD! That was crazy. Edit: Nm, looks like it was overturned.. they tricked me. :D

Top Bottom