• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

TheFatOne

I think I'm done with Belichick, and the fucking defense. Pats desperately need a new defensive coordinator who knows his shit because it's obvious Belichick can't do anything right now. For a guy who is supposed to be a great defensive head coach he has yet to make any real adjustments on defense. It's the same shit drive after drive. When you are one of the worst defenses in the NFL it's time to roll the dice, and try some new things.
Not sure about this but who is the defensive coordinator for the Pats this year, or is it Belichick making the calls?

I save it up in my freezer, LOL.

Matt Patricia is the defensive coordinator, but I think Belichick makes the calls.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Really awful that yahoo is still down/very slow.

I just want to see my damn fantasy stats!

Also in some good news, the Argos (CFL) are up huge in their playoff game today!

I think I'm done with Belichick, and the fucking defense. Pats desperately need a new defensive coordinator who knows his shit because it's obvious Belichick can't do anything right now. For a guy who is supposed to be a great defensive head coach he has yet to make any real adjustments on defense. It's the same shit drive after drive. When you are one of the worst defenses in the NFL it's time to roll the dice, and try some new things.

Matt Patricia is the defensive coordinator, but I think Belichick makes the calls.

I guess everyone who follows NFL knows that the Pats need to make some serious changes to the D.

May be start with bringing in a good defensive coordinator?

Meier

Yikes, Josh accidentally left Doug out to dry.. thankfully the hit wasn't too bad.

No SunHi today?

:(

He mentioned in the football thread yesterday (or Friday?) that he was having terrible migraines and wouldn't be able to do much in the way of capping this weekend.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
punterharm.gif

d[-_-]b

Banned
Oh yes I can. Have you seen the domino effect Diehl's presence has on shitting up everything around him? Giants fans know it.

Wtf is it going to take for Coughlin to bench that asshat, Wilson gets benched for fumbles, this dude should be benched for sacks he gives up.

Finally some holding calls....

Top Bottom