• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Dragon

Banned
Our owners use their money to save the environment and fund movies like "The Inside Job" that expose corruption in Wall Street. Kraft uses his money to buy the love of failed actresses and dirty referees.

Your owner uses his money to pay for a dog murderer. Get out of here with your self righteous bullshit.

3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..
3 points..

TheFrankman said:
Eli had a man short WIDE OPEN.
Situational football. You hit the man short wide open with 20 seconds left and you don't have much time to get the FG unit out on the field. You take the shot at the end zone in that situation. Right call, IMO.

Coughlin lookin' mighty upset on the sideline.

Also, touchdown Saints :/
I was afraid of them getting confidence and momentum going into this game.

Situational football. You hit the man short wide open with 20 seconds left and you don't have much time to get the FG unit out on the fiel. You take the shot at the end zone in that situation. Right call, IMO.
Didn't the Giants have 1 timeout left? The guy could've got the 1st he was so open.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love bye week.

I may not even watch any football until tonight! It's nice to have a Sunday back.

edit: Also this is the one game I'd like to see Drew Brees stat pad.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The fuck is going on in Carolina

Denver Kicker Missed Right

Carolina Kicker Missed Left

Can someone hit right down the middle... FUCK!

Top Bottom