• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

There needs to be some sort of Patriots game cycle

1) Win the toss and defer the kick
2) Come out strongly and build up a sizable lead before half time
3) Spend the second half abandoning what worked in the first half, or finding other ways to almost destroy that lead
4) Make 1 or 2 plays at the end to not lose the game

Pretty much this every game. I guess we don't have to get started on our D, that is another story.

The AFC East fucking blows.

Well as one of the Gaffer's said, "AFC East is shit and the Patriots are the best of the shit".

I know we blow the leads but we seem to be hanging on to the game, at least the last 4. It will end at some point, next week or sometime soon.

LJ11

Still a bad pass.

It's a bad playcall and decision, I wouldn't target Graham there. You're trying to throw a post to a WR who's about 6 feet tall. Graham isn't going to body up any DB, so it's going to be a low percentage play. WR not running the proper depth just compounds it. He has to cross the DBs face, at least that way he can make a play on the ball. Whether he catches it or not, who knows?

No receiver depth, we've got nothing.

Godslay

Banned
No, they didn't. There where many, many Panthers fans that wanted to see them draft a defensive player (their defense is still garbage) and then draft RGIII or Luck the year after that. Cam Newton will never in a million years be a franchise QB.

Cam was their best shot at a franchise guy that year. When you have the number one pick, and no QB to speak of, you have to take him and hope for the best. Which is what they did.

tmdorsey

We just needed one measly fucking yard. Fucking one yard.

Ovie Mughelli available?

Pissing me off. All the talk this week about improving in the redzone and then that's how you come out.

Now I can't even get comfortable if we get stopped inside the 10.

Lunchbox

Banned
Gg Falcons.
Divisional games in nfc south are always close.
I still hate your team but yall are good.
Tony g gets all my respect.
Turner can go get fucked.
Ryan is getting pretty good.

aww hillbilly divisional rivals are like southern cousins

fake fight with each and then makeout behind the couch

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cowbitches haha

JCizzle

Niners are so fucking flat, this is horrendous. They don't care about meh teams anymore and they can't afford that mentality.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
holy shit @ that catch

Top Bottom