• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

TheFatOne

I'm sorry Bills gaf. Fitzpatrick is fucking terrible. On the play before the interception he had Spiller on Spikes, and Spiller beat Spikes by a good 3 yards. That would have been close to a TD had he made the smart play. Thank fucking god that Fitzpatrick is terrible.

LJ11

Targeting a rookie, good job. Gave another one away.

Tough loss for the young guys, W would've been good for morale.

LJ11

It wasn't on Fitz, where's the receiver running the route.

You cross the face of the DB, not run behind him when the back of the endzone is a defender.

ATF487

There needs to be some sort of Patriots game cycle

1) Win the toss and defer the kick
2) Come out strongly and build up a sizable lead before half time
3) Spend the second half abandoning what worked in the first half, or finding other ways to almost destroy that lead
4) Make 1 or 2 plays at the end to not lose the game

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Great day for football for me so far. Pats win, Falcons aren't undefeated, Dolphins and bills lose, won in both my fantasy leagues, and the jets losing would just cap the perfect day.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
They need to fire him, immediately. The season is officially, numerically over. There is no purpose in letting him continue to drag down the team with his shit. Fucking get rid of him.

The Panthers organization will be incredibly stupid if they don't trade Cam while he has any value remaining. He'll be on the bench in two years.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Kyle Wilson is such a waste of a 1st round pick. Enjoy getting cut, you worthless piece of shit.

Top Bottom