• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Seda

KuGsj.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
CAN YOU PLEASE BENCH FUCKING SANCHINO

FOR FUCK SAKES

GIVE ME THE LORD that is TEBOW!

FUCK!

eznark

Banned
Sherman basically called Sanchez on the phone and told him to throw that. Such an obvious bait and Sanchez knew it. Still threw it.

Guy needs to see pine.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just saw Sanchez threw the pick... he just continues to suck ass. What the hell is stopping them from putting Tebow in?

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
That was the ultimate sanchize play - indecision leads to being late with the ball and a killer int in the redzone.

Pimpwerx

Just back from the game...

Oh my fucking lord, did it look as bad on tv as it felt in the stands? Seriously...that was brutal. That's the worst home loss I've experienced as a season ticket holder. I have nothing positive to take away from the game other than Tanny is getting his rookie mistakes out of the way this season. 3 picks including a pick6 is a terrible way to lose a game. Today I saw the Dolphins team I expected to see all season. I guess we've overachieved, bu man did it create for a crushing loss today. :( PEACE.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Just back from the game...

Oh my fucking lord, did it look as bad on tv as it felt in the stands? Seriously...that was brutal. That's the worst home loss I've experienced as a season ticket holder. I have nothing positive to take away from the game other than Tanny is getting his rookie mistakes out of the way this season. 3 picks including a pick6 is a terrible way to lose a game. Today I saw the Dolphins team I expected to see all season. I guess we've overachieved, bu man did it create for a crushing loss today. :( PEACE.

At least you got the Marlins...

I mean the Panthers...

Oh right the Heatles

Hey at least you still have Gloria Estafan and The Soundmachine!

Top Bottom