• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

I like the more aggressive Pats defense. Unleashing Spikes a bit more, and doing more blitzing. It doesn't always work,but they are getting more consistent pressure with the blitz.

There sending Spikes at him all day. Can't cover with 7 when you send 4, might as well send 5.

RyanDG

He's no KMeck.

I actually just got a #77 autograph this past year. Met him at a United Way event. Great guy. And he's actually the one I was referencing when I said decades since its been almost 20 years since he last played (and now I feel old).

TheFatOne

There sending Spikes at him all day. Can't cover with 7 when you send 4, might as well send 5.

I love Spikes. At least with Spikes I can say he is good at something unlike Mayo. Another game where Mayo looks like shit covering guys,shedding blockers, and just doing anything. With Spikes he is just missing the physical tools to be able to cover anyone. He is just too slow for the NFL game. Mayo has no such excuses. Guy has all the talent in the world, and is just a mediocre linebacker. I can live with players who are great at one thing, but bad in other parts.

Vinatieri missed a 58 yarder. That happens. Gost missed like a 35 yarder that shouldn't happen.

Adam is an American hero.

The kick he made against the Raiders is top 5 clutch plays in NFL history. For that one play alone I will never boo the man.

untitled-5qzshm.gif

SunHi you got a busy day today? Hope you stock on some energy drinks

I've drank a few energy drinks today, so tired, haven't slept in over 36hrs, UFC didn't finish until 7am this morning. I'm so glad I don't work Mondays.

Dragon

Banned
been a colts fan all year. had them in the playoffs in preseason (though i picked them in afcs)

I had the Packers in the playoffs in the preseason, that doesn't mean I'm a fan of them. I know everyone is different and the Rams are horribad but switching allegiances is weird to me.

Top Bottom