• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Dunno. I only have Mario and Epic Mickey.
Its nice sharp HD though so Im happy with it.
Can still switch the TV input to football while on the WiiU tablet, but I cant get the football game to display on the tablet without getting the receiver itself to work. Dunno if the specific model isnt supported or what.

Let me know how Epic Mickey is. I got ZombiU

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
matt-schaub-contract-extension.jpg

Dont hate bro!

lol ignore the loser. i'm surprised he has time to even notice whats going on between his 18 different teams.

527 yards and 5 TDs to 4 different players, yea he's turrible.

squicken

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
When Andre Johnson caught and ran for the game winning TD, "I was just looking around like, where are the defenders at?"

The WiiU tablet works perfectly with the TV (a Vizio) but it doesnt work with the DirecTV receiver.
Tried all 15 configurations. Did anyone get it to work with one?

The Wii U tablet works fine with my Directv DVR. I can set stuff to record, change channels etc. I just can't find a way to bring up the list of stuff I recorded. All-in-all, the Wii U is pretty shitty imo. Slowest console I've ever owned, downloads take forever, installs take even longer, and for whatever reason they spin the disc even if you're not using it.

Rorschach

not that you are wrong but why just him? aren't there injuries and talent issues?
It's a start!

Most of the injuries are on defense. The offense was doing the same crap before the injuries. They have talent. They just don't have a team. Even Carson could actually be good with this squad given the right system. Why would you even change the running scheme that worked well with 3 different backs last season? Not like we run the ball until garbage time anyway... it's all 5 step drop checkdowns and wheel routes up in this bitch.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The Wii U tablet works fine with my Directv DVR. I can set stuff to record, change channels etc. I just can't find a way to bring up the list of stuff I recorded. All-in-all, the Wii U is pretty shitty imo. Slowest console I've ever owned, downloads take forever, installs take even longer, and for whatever reason they spin the disc even if you're not using it.

I swear I thought I saw you post that you weren't going to get one at launch.

MechDX

lol ignore the loser. i'm surprised he has time to even notice whats going on between his 18 different teams.

527 yards and 5 TDs to 4 different players, yea he's turrible.

Joseph getting his hamstring MRI'd tomorrow. Going to Detroit withpout our #1 CB....sucks.

I cant wait until I get a steady job after I graduate and pay off my student loans.

I got all the sex out of the way in college, now I can focus full time on playing videogames and eating junkfood.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Had it pre-ordered since Sept. It's amazing how far behind the other consoles this thing feels. Everything needs a patch to improve performance/UI.

And then when Nextbox and PS4 come out, it's going to feel even further.

Oh fuck me a Safety.

squicken

I can only hope what Cam did to Raheem last season is what Fatman has done to Rivera this season

gonna sign a bunch of FAs on offense and draft there too? they spent their whole offseason fixing the offense and were way under the cap. you guys don't have that luxury

TheFatOne

Fuck this Pats defense actually looks good. Getting consistent pressure, and forcing Luck to throw in tight windows. Luck is so damn impressive. Can't believe the Colts are going from Manning to Luck. He is going to be sick in a few years.

Bowser

gonna sign a bunch of FAs on offense and draft there too? they spent their whole offseason fixing the offense and were way under the cap. you guys don't have that luxury

This team has the talent to compete and win, but an absolute wet bag for a coaching staff. 6 of our 8 losses this season have come by 7 points or less. The Panthers have been tied or leading in the 4th quarter 18 times in Rivera's tenure as head coach. He is 8-10 (8-10!!!) in those games. He is 1-11 in games decided by a TD or less. He's a horrific gameday HC.

Rorschach

I'm gonna disagree with that post earlier. This Target commercial is not worse than the Hipster Hyundai commercials. It's annoying, but it's not Hipster Hyundai.

Top Bottom