• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

beast786

Maybe they knew what they were doing when they drafted Broyles? preparing for the worst with a mistake made in drafting Young? Who knows? But this puts Detroit in position for another receiver in the 2nd round! Get excited Wedge, get real excited!

I just thinks he is ver emotional. maybe that translate into selfish, but if you ever see his reaction when lions score a TD , he celebrates as if he himself scored a game winning TD in Super Bowl. I actually love that about him

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bears suck... I don't want Bob back on the Texans bandwagon :(

eznark

Banned
DA BEARS STILL SUCK
DA BEARS STILL SUCK
DEY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SUCK
YES DA BEAAAAAAAAARS
STIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL
SUCK

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bwahahahaaha this is great.

If Bob wasn't such a shit talker I wouldn't be laughing. Id actually feel sorry for them.

untitled-52ord7.gif

Matrix

apparently, the bears, like houston, left their defense in Chicago.

lol

"mrbobbbbbb where are youuuuu "

Buying a Watt jersey online to wipe his tears with.

Top Bottom