• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

NomarTyme

nTFc1.png

What a awesome game. Lock of the century.

eznark

Banned
Blaming the offensive line for the Bears defense getting their asshole stomped to disdended mud pits by a WACker making his first start?

Lololol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
3rd and 11 checkdown? Jcamp lol

I'm glad you're not a fraud Bears fan like Bob. At least you still post even when shit is bad and will stick with your team.

Bob is gonna give some lame ass excuse for why he couldn't post even once during the game and eventually abandon your team.

squicken

Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

Comparing a Harbaugh/Greg Roman game plan to a Mike Tice game plan is like comparing "A Brief History of Time" to "Everybody Poops"

lololol

eznark

Banned
I'm glad you're not a fraud Bears fan like Bob. At least you still post even when shit is bad and will stick with your team.

Bob is gonna give some lame ass excuse for why he couldn't post and eventually abandon your team.

He is in class. Wasn't going to be able to watch til the second half. Relax. Plenty of reasons to make fun if him without post count nonsense.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Bob is gonna give some lame ass excuse for why he couldn't post even once during the game and eventually abandon your team.

lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He is in class. Wasn't going to be able to watch til the second half. Relax. Plenty of reasons to make fun if him without post count nonsense.

why do you know this?

Bob pulling a Cutler and only showing up for the 2nd half.

Matrix

Campbell's QB rating is hilarious lol

Tamanon

Banned
Marshall might be close to losing it.....

I never understand why folks think they'll get away with a blatant block in the back like that.

Top Bottom