• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Afrikan

untitled-7ivrzz.gif

look at Justin Smith right there... are you allowed to pushed someone in the back like that?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bears are putting an exclamation point on their Super Bowl run tonight. Be worried GB.

That's all you got after tonight's showing lol

You disappointment Bob.

Nameless

They drafted him and didn't start him last year for a reason. He wasn't ready and needed to develop into a pro QB. It's apparent to me that he's close, but I still don't necessarily trust his pocket presence.

Trading him is laughable though. Again, this isn't Matt Flynn with Aaron in front of him.

He was definitely drafted as Harbaugh's pet project but was always intended to get a crack at being the guy. Alex's strong year and NFC championship appearance made Kap's development less of a priority, but he never stopped being groomed as the starter.

Kap has a much better skill set but I still trust Alex more to make a run this year. Kap is a young QB and will have growing pains.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans were scared of Hester, that's how bad their special teams are. I thought it was the weather, but after that play lol he's lost it.

Matrix

Yea time to call it a night lol I can't watch this Bears train wreck any longer.

Seda

Bears Exposed in the last 2 games, even though the signs were always there that this team is not a postseason caliber team.

JCizzle

The thing I really am looking forward to with CK is his mental approach. Reminds me a lot of RG3 and Luck when I hear him talk.

LevelNth

Banned
With Bowman and eventually Aldon being resign musts in the next few years, I just don't see us able to keep Goldson, which is a shame.

Franchised one more time, then let loose I fear.

Top Bottom