• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol the worst team in the league put like 896 yards of offense on the vaunted Texans d

Your point? You should be happy your team finally overachieved. It was a great showing by the God Henne.

LevelNth

Banned
Kap is making great reads at the line, great throws, great progression shifts and great decisions.

Not sure we start him over Smith this year, but I'll be hella surprised if he's not our QB next year.

exarkun

Damn, I was gonna post something mean about Mr.Bob but this shit is brutal.

Guess i should burn that bears hat i bought in chicago.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That the Texans are frauds.

A W is W. I'll take them being frauds if it results in W's.

Your Jags... I do feel sorry for you. Heck of a game by them, shitty coaching in OT though.

Tamanon

Banned
A W is W. I'll take them being frauds if it results in W's.

Your Jags... I do feel sorry for you. Heck of a game by them, shitty coaching in OT though.

I didn't see any issues with the coaching in overtime there. I would've gone for it on 4th and 10 staring at a best case scenario tie too.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Alex Smith is probably crapping his pants right now. I almost feel bad for him.

cubanb

Banned
IgEJG.jpg

Matrix

I didn't see any issues with the coaching in overtime there. I would've gone for it on 4th and 10 staring at a best case scenario tie too.

Actually I think it's I'm just use to seeing super conservative football thanks to Kubes. Memory is shot, just looked over the play by play on yahoo again. Yea the coaching was fine. I thought they ran it twice and got stuffed, it was only once.

Top Bottom