• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

NFL Network brings up a graphic about how Spiller is having a historically good year...cut to Spiller standing on the sidelines.
The Bills could put 11 5 Fitzpatrick clones on the field to play defense and they would win this game. No point in risking another injury to Spiller.

Trey

NFL Network brings up a graphic about how Spiller is having a historically good year...cut to Spiller standing on the sidelines.

Sounds about right.

Holy fuck at 8.4ypc though. I know it's 78 years ago against guys even GAF's All-Stars could take, but damn.

UberTag

Time to bench Spiller for the night. Give Choice lots of snaps to "see what you have in him". You can take that amazing Wildcat formation out for a test drive or three. Give Brad Smith some work.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sounds about right.

Holy fuck at 8.4ypc though. I know it's 78 years ago against guys even GAF's All-Stars could take, but damn.

I googled Beattie Feathers. He had 1,004 yards on 119 carries. First time anyone ever rushed for 1,000.

squicken

Buffalo really seems like they have some talent. And Gailey seems like he's pretty creative with his play calls. Twitter seems upset that Spiller comes out so much but he seems a little lost when asked to block

Miami has talent issue. No idea how Ireland kept his job

Spinluck

At this point I think the post trade Marlins are a better football team than the dolphins.

Oh shit :jnc

Btw, just found out I work Sunday, fuck all ya'll.

EDIT: But I will catch the second half of the Colts vs Pats game.

Hope Gator is ready for the avy I got for him.

Top Bottom