• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Having the Dolphins on national TV is like knowing your kid sucks at whatever sport he plays, but you have to take him anyways and you have to watch him and cheer him on, but then when all the other parents get to see how bad he is, you sit there in shame.

:JNC!!!!

Almost time for the heat! To lose :(

Having the Dolphins on national TV is like knowing your kid sucks at whatever sport he plays, but you have to take him anyways and you have to watch him and cheer him on, but then when all the other parents get to see how bad he is, you sit there in shame.

I feel like that's how the Panthers MNF game against the Eagles is going to go too.

At least the Eagles aren't setting the world on fire at the moment either.

That was on Sean Smith who has really stepped up and been playing great this year. Say that when Nolan Carroll or Reshad Jones do something stupid, not when Smith commits PI instead of giving Stevie Johnson a TD.
Sean Smith has been regressing like crazy lately. Did you see him against the Colts?

He's a decent corner at best playing in a garbage secondary. He matches up fairly well with top tier receivers because of his height.

UberTag

4 red zone FGs is disgraceful.
Still better than getting into the red zone and turning the ball over.
But not by much...

CJ two touches and to the bench.
I LOVE IT
Remember when Chan worked out an arrangement with FJax and Spiller Time to give them each 2 full series at a time before transitioning them out to get them some momentum.
I guess that plan's been scrapped.

aceface

NFL Network brings up a graphic about how Spiller is having a historically good year...cut to Spiller standing on the sidelines.

Top Bottom