• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf LOL I can't tell.

bonesquad

Goddamn this Wii U is changing my life.

Playing Console games while watching football. Use the gamepad to change which game i'm watching.

Hmm, maybe I should open mine. When I got back from picking it up this morning I just plopped it on the table and turned on football. I figured I had my priorities straight...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn Texans knocking QB's out left and right.

Woot fumble... I'll take it :D

Tamanon

Banned
God damn Texans knocking QB's out left and right.

Woot fumble... I'll take it :D

Really, Gabbert shouldn't be playing, he's been injured for like 3 straight games.

Shows the Jags really don't think he's the future if they're risking him out there still.

Matrix

Really, Gabbert shouldn't be playing, he's been injured for like 3 straight games.

Shows the Jags really don't think he's the future if they're risking him out there still.

Didn't know that, still stupid risking his health.

WTF was that Texans, wtf is Foster :\

Top Bottom