• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

cajunator

Banned
I managed to snag the first wiiU when Gamestop opened. Hopefully the 15 behind me got one as well. Not huge hype but there was a line at Best buy too. People here like dat Nintendo. The update is taking a while even on my awesome internet.
13 minutes for 1/5 done lol.

jakncoke

Banned
untitled-6i9qon.gif

taco taint

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans playing like pure ass

Godslay

Banned
Just walked into Best Buy, no preorder and snagged a white Wii U. Blacks were all gone. Got a copy of Mario as well.

Shitload of people though.

Nice catch by Megatron. That being said, I'm so fucking tired of us running on first down every time; it's beyond predictable. All it does is set up third and longs all day

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Tamanon

Banned
Gabbert was projected Probable to return after the elbow contusion. After the first Henne, they actually downgraded him to Questionable.

lol.

Top Bottom