• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

untitled-923qci.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow a great kick return holy balls

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
jesus announcers nut hugging romo and blaming it all on the wrs

They do that every time Dallas plays. For whatever reason Romo gets a huge pass from the media for being an average QB. I've heard them blame so many picks on Dez this year and rightfully so on 1 of them, but seriously, every pick is someone else's fault.

Sviatoslav said:
Cowboys are so bad. Getting shamed by the fucking Browns. smh
I don't know why all of the pundits had pegged this as a win for you guys. The Browns aren't a carpet mat team. They have an pretty damned good defense. It wasn't going to be some gimmie game. Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
At least Tebow is being exposed for what a worthless bum he is.

Accept Tebow into your heart and he will set you free.

Terrible play by Bart Scott. He's got to take that into the endzone, can't expect the offense will finish it for you.

KingKong

I don't know why all of the pundits had pegged this as a win for you guys. The Browns aren't a carpet mat team. They have an pretty damned good defense. It wasn't going to be some gimmie game. Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose.

wtf are you talking about, they're 2-7, 22nd in opp passing and 27th in opp rushing. They're terrible

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Okay D wake the fuck up!

Top Bottom