• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Woo hoo!! Jacksonville not sucking today.

Gabbert on the sideline looking pissed.

It's not just Gabbert that sucks. Jacksonville's secondary..full of suckage.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Garrett refuses to run no huddle because he thinks he's so goddamned smart. Go fuck yourself.

Hurray sack. More boos needed.

Talon

Fitzgerald was wide open in the end zone off McClain. Skelton had a clean pocket and threw 5 yards out of bounds.

I'm guessing that's when Whizzy got tired of him.

eznark

Banned
I guess the NFL wants people to watch on Thanksgiving. Lame. Hope the refs let the Packers back in the game in the second half.

effzee

Good god this defense. No one can tackle, coverage is spotty, no pass rush to speak of. QBs have all day and against RG3 that even more dangerous.

I just don't get it. Same DLINE and its like night and day from last season.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Dez Bryant is the biggest bitch in the world. Putting his hand down when he would've had a game winning TD against the giants proves this. Fuck him.

WedgeX

Banned
I guess the NFL wants people to watch on Thanksgiving. Lame. Hope the refs let the Packers back in the game in the second half.

Its actually Chicago money that's paying the refs off. They know that the Lions can't catch up, but it'll keep GB down.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh NFL and making it impossible for defense to do anything.

Top Bottom