• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Doorman

Finally this stupid farce is over and the Lions result is just what it should be.

Can this finally be the end of it? Please tell me there aren't any more fans left here who actually think that this team is good or has any chance at the playoffs. I want to see this team burst into flames and lose out, maybe, just maybe, a message can finally be sent to this bunch of chumps.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
untitled-33d3otz.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

zero_suit

Please tell me there aren't any more fans left here who actually think that this team is good or has any chance at the playoffs. I want to see this team burst into flames and lose out, maybe, just maybe, a message can finally be sent to this bunch of chumps.
Nope, our secondary sucks ass.

Meier

For fuck's sake, another 3rd down conversion given up. Pathetic by the Bucs D in the 4th quarter. Utterly pathetic.

Top Bottom