• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Can Rodgers kick field goals? I feel like he can do everything.

LJ11

Are you really advocating LOLmo throwing from his own endzone while they're ahead?

Why not?

Dez, Romo, Witten all better options than that sorry OL and a back they'd cut in a minute if Jones wasn't married to him.

You need a first, they ran three dives into 8 man fronts with a back that can't make anyone miss and doesn't have the speed he once did.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Jennings pep talk worked!

untitled-34htouh.gif

False start on special teams? This has happened before.

Kubiak you better sack the entire special teams staff.

And a shank kick. Texans you deserve to lose.

Our defense forces 6 turnovers yet we still lose, man i used to be able to hang my hat on the fact that our O wasn't Jaguar bad but now i can see its Gabbert bad but not Jaguar bad.

Top Bottom