• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Narag

Only one TE you have to worry about. Pats offense hasn't been able to close a game all season long. The Colts are going to have a chance at the end to win the game.

If it's any consolation, Luck likes to throw at the opposing DBs 2-3 times a game.

Fantomex

Each to their own I guess. I'll be playing those eventually as well. I'm somewhat like eznark though, I'm a sucker for new tech. It's a slick little machine, and I have daughters so it's a no brainer.

I totally understand. I'm sure my kids will ask for one eventually, but I've learned my lesson. I don't get consoles at launch. Those game droughts really kill. When DAT POKEMON game is out, I'm sure I'll bite. But that should be next Christmas.

I'm ready for the Colts game, but I'll miss this.

bilde

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The D is gonna have to win this... normally I would be excited, but Henne God is scary.

Top Bottom