• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

Godslay

Banned
I totally understand. I'm sure my kids will ask for one eventually, but I've learned my lesson. I don't get consoles at launch. Those game droughts really kill. When DAT POKEMON game is out, I'm sure I'll bite. But that should be next Christmas.

I should have learned my lesson at the 3DS launch, but bought it anyways. Fuck it, Mario is just too strong.

TheFatOne

Now the Pats can't stop the run lovely. Jones almost made a play, but he just couldn't beat his guy. Hightower has to be more disciplined on the edge.

untitled-381apx8.gif

I'm sick of hearing these announcers refer to that TD as a fumble when it clearly wasnt. I dont need to hear these guys justify the refs shitty call

So fucking irritating. Colts/Pats is the nationally televised game! Browns/Cowboys wasn't even the 1 o'clock game here. I give zero fucks about these two worthless teams and their overtime battle about where they'll be picking in the draft.

Put. The. Colts. On. Whores.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom