• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hardesty has looked so much better this season.

I think he doesn't have to worry as hard since he knows a better RB is ahead of him.

WedgeX

Banned

ilpFfgcLfJdWa.jpg

squicken

Oh nice, I was hoping they'd say when the last time Indy returend a punt for TD. It's been forever.

Really like Hilton. I actually wasted a FF pick on him b/c he was so good in preseason. He may never be a #1 but has the makings of a home run #2 guy

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Miroku

Cutler slangin to Kellen Davis, sets up the easy TD. Davis trying to redeem himself from his horrific performance 2 weeks ago.

Draconian

Glad to see the Chiefs will lose this game due to freaking awful 3rd down playcalling. It's 3rd and 5 and they decide to run a quick 3 yard pattern. smh

Meier

If the season ended right now, Doug Martin should be in the Pro Bowl. Gonna be tough to decide whether he or Luck is the OROTY..

Top Bottom