• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
untitled-4y5zwp.gif

Nice hand.

Cutler chewing out his coaches too. Fucker can dish it out but can't even listen to his coordinator if he makes a mistake. God damn what a scumbag

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

CrankyJay

Banned
Indy is going to set up a spectacular play action pass against the Bills secondary soon. I can smell it.

Byrd should have picked that!

Meier

racist against black qbs!

Just completely skipped my mind to be honest. If the Bucs win today and go to 7-4, I still think Martin is the OROTY over RG3. In terms of single-handedly turning a team around, Luck gets the edge despite RG3's better numbers.

RG3 has had a lot of help from Morris and others. Luck is doing more with less.

manfestival

would be nice if we could ever stop the pass.... getting passed on third down when we have extra dbs and them still making the conversion is so brutal

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Luck sacked by Mario Williams haha :|

Top Bottom