• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I thought as a Texans fan you'd support dirty, cheap-shots.

That's hilarious.

The dude injured Schaub in like 2008 with dirty cheap shots to the knee.

untitled-9z9srj.gif

balddemon

Banned
this broncos chiefs game is really screwing with my head

i want the chiefs to win because i'm a chiefs fan
i want the chiefs to score a lot of points because my opponent in a league has denvers d/st
i want the chiefs to not score because in my other league, i have denvers d/st
i want the chiefs to destroy peyton manning, because in the first league, they have manning
i want the chiefs to allow peyton manning to hook up with demaryius thomas because i have thomas in a separate league
i want the chiefs to lose because i'm a chiefs fan

i just can't.

Greg

i want the chiefs to score a lot of points because my opponent in a league has denvers d/st
i want the chiefs to destroy peyton manning, because in the first league, they have manning
i want the chiefs to allow peyton manning to hook up with demaryius thomas because i have thomas in a separate league

i just can't.
doesn't seem too hard to me

Milchjon

i just can't.

It's easy: Fuck FF.

Top Bottom